Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bits ‘n’ Bytes

Title: Bits ‘n’ Bytes
Author: Sam Cheever
Publisher: Ellora’s Cave
Publisher URL: http://www.jasminejade.com/
ISBN: 9781419932250
Genre: {M/F} Older Woman, Younger Man
Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Amethyst Nymph

Technology and change has never been high on Bliss Drake’s list of favorite things. When her computer goes into the white light, Bliss is forced to replace it. While having an anxiety attack in the middle of the electronics store, Bliss is jolted back to reality by a handsome, young man.

Between his work and his pets, Brad Hoffman has been out of the dating game for a while. When a sexy, wild eyed woman asks for his help, Brad realizes he wants to help her with more than her software problems. The more time he spends with Bliss, the more Brad realizes he wants her in his life permanently.

Opposites attract and heat up the pages in Bits ‘n’ Bytes. Bliss is a woman who enjoys all the action and comforts of city life. When she meets a geeky hunk who enjoys the outdoors, she isn’t sure if they will mesh outside the bedroom. That theory quickly gets shot to hell at the speed of light. Even though Bliss’ ex-lover creates drama that nearly destroys their budding relationship, Brad and Bliss can’t stay separated for long.

Sam Cheever made me laugh more than a few times while I read about the couple’s first date. It was the most delightfully unexpected debacle I’ve seen in a while. I felt so bad for poor Bliss, I could almost visualize the entire scene. At one point when she appeared to reject Brad, I swear my heart nearly broke. My faith in Bliss grew once I realized she wasn’t being selfish at all, but was proving the depth of her feelings for Brad. This story will bring a smile to your face, just as it did to mine.

1 comment:

Sam Cheever said...

Thanks for a wonderful review Amethyst Nymph #:0). I'm really glad you enjoyed the story.