Author: Bianca Sommerland
Publisher: Noble Romance
Publisher URL: www.nobleromance.com
ISBN: 978-1-60592-635-3
Genre: {M/F}, BDSM
Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Amazon Nymph
Shawna is reading a book with a BDSM theme before the bus she is on stops. While Shawna is getting off the bus, she is accosted by a man that seems to know just what she wants.
The Trip is a very fast paced intense book. I enjoyed the way the author kept you interested, and ended up giving me a bit of a surprise, even though about halfway through the book, you realize Shawna knows Mark. I do suggest keeping ice on hand as you read this.
There were a few areas that some typos jarred the story and I did have to go back and reread a couple of places to get the exact meaning. Ms. Sommerland did present some good rules such as using a safe word. When the book first started, I did get some sense of danger to Shawna, but some people like to play with those types of scenarios. Please note that one of the scenes contains dubious consent. I recommend that this book should be on every BDSM lover’s bookshelf, and I for one will be reading this one again.

No comments:
Post a Comment