Saturday, September 24, 2011

The Trip

Title:  The Trip
Author:  Bianca Sommerland
Publisher:  Noble Romance
Publisher URL:
ISBN:  978-1-60592-635-3
Genre:  {M/F}, BDSM
Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer:  Amazon Nymph 

Shawna is reading a book with a BDSM theme before the bus she is on stops.  While Shawna is getting off the bus, she is accosted by a man that seems to know just what she wants. 

The Trip is a very fast paced intense book.  I enjoyed the way the author kept you interested, and ended up giving me a bit of a surprise, even though about halfway through the book, you realize Shawna knows Mark.  I do suggest keeping ice on hand as you read this. 

There were a few areas that some typos jarred the story and I did have to go back and reread a couple of places to get the exact meaning.  Ms. Sommerland did present some good rules such as using a safe word.  When the book first started, I did get some sense of danger to Shawna, but some people like to play with those types of scenarios.  Please note that one of the scenes contains dubious consent.  I recommend that this book should be on every BDSM lover’s bookshelf, and I for one will be reading this one again.

No comments: