Title: Courting Passion
Author: Elizabeth Lapthorne
Publisher: Total-e-Bound
Publisher
URL: www.total-e-bound.com
ISBN/BIN:
978-1-78187-018-4
Genre: {M/F}, Mystery, Series
Rating: 4.5 Nymphs
Literary
Nymphs Reviewer: Amazon Nymph
For
questioning, Garth is taken to the Agency by Katherine where she realizes he is
aware that she is attracted to him. Once
Garth is cleared, they end up as partners after her old one is shot.
Courting
Passion,
the second book in The Agency series,
is very intense with the relationship between Katherine and Garth. Along with the chemistry, the scenes between
the two will scorch the page. I actually warmed up to Katherine, despite
wanting to slap her after reading the first book because of her attitudes. I did laugh at some of the antics both Garth
and Katherine pulled.
Questions
abound about the mole as both agents work to retrieve the hard drive that had been
exchanged for the agent in Flirting With
Danger. Several of the characters in
the first book show up here, though I was surprised that the mole is identified
toward the end.
Because
the series takes place in London ,
I am a little surprised by some things in this book. The weapons that are used surprised me
considering the laws regarding them would make it difficult. The rest of the book is very realistic.
Readers
do need to read Flirting With Danger
before reading Courting Passion. I
am looking forward to reading more of this series.

No comments:
Post a Comment