Title: In
His Cuffs
Author: Sierra Cartwright
Publisher: Total-E-Bound
Publisher
URL: www.total-e-bound.com
ISBN/BIN: 978-1-78184-419-9
Genre: {M/F}, BDSM
Rating: 5 Nymphs
Literary
Nymphs Reviewer: Amazon Nymph
Maggie
and her friend always go to Ladies Night at the Den. It is Maggie’s way to indulge in herself, so
she is shocked to find her boss is a Dungeon Monitor there. David can’t believe his eyes and makes
arrangements to be her Dom for the night.
The
fourth book in the Mastered series, In His Cuffs, gives the reader a very
intense story that kept this reader engrossed.
I could not put this down once I started. It is also a story of self-discovery as
Maggie realizes a few things about herself.
The
relationship between David and Maggie is very hot. Be aware that the scenes between the two are
very intense and, may to some, seem to be a little extreme. The author captured Maggie’s reactions very
well and did a good job showing David’s, as well. As their relationship progresses, trust and
what they expect from each other, does become an issue that is handled quite
well from the BDSM standpoint.
I
loved a few of the secondary characters, but did not like Gloria, Maggie’s
mother, a whole lot. I felt she went out
of her way to be manipulative, even though I don’t think the author intended
that to be the case. Vanessa was great
and gave some great advice to Maggie about a few things from the Dom/sub
aspect.
The
books in this series can be read alone.
I always like to read a series in order, though, to get the most out of
the stories. I do think that the Mastered series should be on any BDSM
lover’s bookshelf, but In His Cuffs
definitely should be.

2 comments:
Thank you for taking the time to review In His Cuffs. Very much appreciated! Good, insightful comments. xxoo Sierra
Can't wait to read this. I love Sierra's writing :)
Post a Comment