Title: Mission
Author: Viola Grace
Publisher: eXtasy Books
Publisher
URL: www.extasybooks.com
ISBN/BIN: 978-1-4874-0135-1
Genre: {M/F}, Paranormal, Sci-Fi, Space Opera,
Series
Rating:
4.5 Nymphs
Literary
Nymphs Reviewer: Amazon Nymph
Jewel
is taken prisoner while working as a peacekeeper. Her skill turns out to be in demand when she
is used to calm Stormyo each time he is injured after a fight.
The
latest in the Terran Times Second Wave
series, Mission, brings together a
Terran with the ability to calm everyone around her and an outcast among his own people. She is captured during an altercation and
kept even when the other women officers are ransomed back.
Stormyo
is a deer shifter who is making his living as a fighter because he doesn’t fit
in on his home world. Stormyo is
attracted to Jewel and takes matters into his own hands once he finds out she
is being mistreated. Of course, they end
up falling for each other.
I
loved the solution that the author came up with to make sure Stormyo and Jewel
could stay together. There was an
interesting twist regarding Jewel’s sister once she found out about the couple.
I
have to say that this series continues to surprise me with the different little
twists the author comes up with. I also
like her remark about the animals that the artists put on the covers as she
feels she must add that animal to the story.
I can’t wait to see what comes next.

No comments:
Post a Comment