Title:
The Vampire’s Geek
Author:
Charlie Richards
Publisher:
eXtasy Book
Publishers
URL: http://www.extasybooks.com
ISBN/BIN:
978-1-4874-0140-5
Genre:
{M/M}, Paranormal, Series
Rating:
4 Nymphs
Literary
Nymph Reviewer: Critter Nymph
Toby
isn’t the sexy hero that is going to find his true mate, at least that’s what
he thinks. When he meets Tullion in the
grocery store, he’s surprised by the strong connection he feels for the
incredibly sexy man.
The Vampire’s Geek is the latest addition to the Wolves of Stone Ridge series. This newest book is probably my favorite to
date because of the way the author changed things up some.
Toby
is a character that readers of this series have come to know. He is one of those unassuming people and I
had actually forgotten all about him.
Tullion is a vampire enforcer on the run for a crime he did not commit. The last thing he is planning on is finding
his mate. These two waste no time coming
together and, before either of them realizes what’s going on, they become mates.
Up
until this moment everything follows basically the same layout as the previous
books. Characters meet, mate pull kicks
in, sex ensues, and the men live happily ever after. But this is where The Vampire’s Geek changes things and I loved the switch up.
Then
there is the matter of the murder Tullion is framed for. While I wish the author would have spent a
little more time with this part of the story, I like the way it was wrapped up,
especially as it introduces Tullion’s siblings.
I am hoping several of them will be finding their own mates soon.
Several
previous characters show up to give Tullion and Toby a hand, which leads to
some funny moments at times. Fans of
this series are sure to love this new story and I am sure it will find its way
on many must read lists.

No comments:
Post a Comment