Title: Promise of
Paradise
Author: Tianna Xander
Publisher: eXtasy Books
Publisher
URL: www.extasybooks.com
ISBN/BIN: 978-1-4874-0146-7
Genre: {M/F/M}, Paranormal, Series
Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary
Nymphs Reviewer: Amazon Nymph
Nadya
is one of three friends wanting to leave the carnival she works in. She is very surprised that Luc and Gabe are
attracted to her as she is over 40 and not what you would exactly call skinny.
The
latest story in the Paradise series, Promise of Paradise, picks up where the
last story ends as Nadya wants to make a life of her own. Nadya is having a hard time accepting that
two men are so attracted to her, despite what her friends tell her.
Nadya
is surprised how much she wants Luc and Gabe to be truly hers. It takes a while for Luc and Gabe to convince
her, but once they do, things definitely look up. Unfortunately, she doesn’t realize how much
danger she is in.
I
loved the solution the author came up with to end Perry’s reign of terror. I had to laugh when I realized what was
done. The author has a knack for
devising suspenseful situations for the men to rescue their lady. I also love the fact that the heroines are
not always the typical women found in romances.
I can’t wait to see what she comes up with next.

No comments:
Post a Comment