
Book Title: Pamper Me
Author: Marie Rochelle
Publisher: Red Rose Publishing
Publisher URL: https://www.redrosepublishing.com/bookstore/
ISBN: 978-1-60435-067-8
Genre: Mainstream/MC/IR
Nymph Rating: 4.5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Amethyst Nymph
Nicey Johnson is good at uniting couples and happily devotes her spare time to Pamper Me, her matchmaking company. The only real problem she has is trying to convince friends and family that she doesn’t need a man in her life. Her last relationship was filled with cheating and lies so Nicey feels apprehensive about men. Being approached after a wedding by a blue eyed, blonde, knee buckling man was making her rethink her ideas of being single.
Spencer Carlton is sitting in his car fuming over the tardiness of his selfish sister when he spots the most exquisite woman he has ever laid eyes on walk past. He can’t let her leave without meeting her, so Spencer rushes to introduce himself. Unfortunately his mystery lady does not appreciate being approached in a parking structure by a strange man, so Spencer winds up watching her drive away.
After using his connections to discover the name of his ebony enchantress, Spencer decides to pay Nicey a visit at work. Finding out that she owns a matchmaking company gives Spencer an idea. He will hire Nicey to match him with the perfect woman by Valentine’s Day. This is the only way she will agree to spend time with Spencer, since she is rejecting his advances. Sooner than expected, Spencer’s efforts pay off and Nicey submits to their mutual attraction. Hoping that the relationship will remain solid, Spencer decides to wait a little longer to explain his reasons for lying to Nicey about his name and his famous sister.
If you want to pamper your feminine side with a man who knows how to treat a lady, then you must read Pamper Me. Spencer does the wrong thing for the right reason so I couldn’t find fault with that. He needs a woman who is true blue and Nicey is the only one I can imagine him with. Honestly I wanted to choke his self absorbed sister and I was thrilled when he put her in her place. Considering the hurt Nicey endured from her ex, I was fearful that Spencer would stay in the dog house. As always, Rochelle gives you just enough doubt to keep you guessing and enough heat to keep you panting. The office love scene left me blushing in the dark. I sense a spin off story about Nicey and Spencer's friends. Rochelle laid a path paved with passionate promise and I intend to ease on down it.
Author: Marie Rochelle
Publisher: Red Rose Publishing
Publisher URL: https://www.redrosepublishing.com/bookstore/
ISBN: 978-1-60435-067-8
Genre: Mainstream/MC/IR
Nymph Rating: 4.5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Amethyst Nymph
Nicey Johnson is good at uniting couples and happily devotes her spare time to Pamper Me, her matchmaking company. The only real problem she has is trying to convince friends and family that she doesn’t need a man in her life. Her last relationship was filled with cheating and lies so Nicey feels apprehensive about men. Being approached after a wedding by a blue eyed, blonde, knee buckling man was making her rethink her ideas of being single.
Spencer Carlton is sitting in his car fuming over the tardiness of his selfish sister when he spots the most exquisite woman he has ever laid eyes on walk past. He can’t let her leave without meeting her, so Spencer rushes to introduce himself. Unfortunately his mystery lady does not appreciate being approached in a parking structure by a strange man, so Spencer winds up watching her drive away.
After using his connections to discover the name of his ebony enchantress, Spencer decides to pay Nicey a visit at work. Finding out that she owns a matchmaking company gives Spencer an idea. He will hire Nicey to match him with the perfect woman by Valentine’s Day. This is the only way she will agree to spend time with Spencer, since she is rejecting his advances. Sooner than expected, Spencer’s efforts pay off and Nicey submits to their mutual attraction. Hoping that the relationship will remain solid, Spencer decides to wait a little longer to explain his reasons for lying to Nicey about his name and his famous sister.
If you want to pamper your feminine side with a man who knows how to treat a lady, then you must read Pamper Me. Spencer does the wrong thing for the right reason so I couldn’t find fault with that. He needs a woman who is true blue and Nicey is the only one I can imagine him with. Honestly I wanted to choke his self absorbed sister and I was thrilled when he put her in her place. Considering the hurt Nicey endured from her ex, I was fearful that Spencer would stay in the dog house. As always, Rochelle gives you just enough doubt to keep you guessing and enough heat to keep you panting. The office love scene left me blushing in the dark. I sense a spin off story about Nicey and Spencer's friends. Rochelle laid a path paved with passionate promise and I intend to ease on down it.
No comments:
Post a Comment