
Book Title: Asher and the Threesome
Author: Zoe Nichols
Publisher: Torquere Press
Publisher URL: http://www.torquerepress.com/
ISBN: N/A
Genre: Gay Erotica
Nymph Rating: 4 nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Woodland Nymph
Asher and the Threesome picks up one week after their elevator romp and Asher’s lover Derek liked the thrill and excitement so much, he tells Asher he’d like to try something different. Asher’s not too pleased with his lover’s suggestion and allows Derek to leave early for work on less than the best of terms.
While home alone, Asher starts wondering what exactly Derek may have been suggesting and does some research on the internet. When Derek returns home from the bar, he’s brought along his bartender, Dean. Will Asher be able to accept and go along when he realizes why Derek brought Dean back with him?
Not being a big fan of ménage a’ trios stories, I was a little hesitant about reviewing this book. Asher, though, is an irresistible character and I just had to find out about his next adventure. With that being said, I am thrilled not to have missed this book as Asher and the Threesome is a fun, sexy, scorching read! Once again Zoe Nichols had me hooked from the start and able to feel the emotions that are still growing between Asher and Derek. I thoroughly enjoyed the ride and hope this author has more adventures planned for Asher. I happily recommend Asher and the Threesome to all fans of the m/m genre and as a must read for fans of ménage a’ trios.
Author: Zoe Nichols
Publisher: Torquere Press
Publisher URL: http://www.torquerepress.com/
ISBN: N/A
Genre: Gay Erotica
Nymph Rating: 4 nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Woodland Nymph
Asher and the Threesome picks up one week after their elevator romp and Asher’s lover Derek liked the thrill and excitement so much, he tells Asher he’d like to try something different. Asher’s not too pleased with his lover’s suggestion and allows Derek to leave early for work on less than the best of terms.
While home alone, Asher starts wondering what exactly Derek may have been suggesting and does some research on the internet. When Derek returns home from the bar, he’s brought along his bartender, Dean. Will Asher be able to accept and go along when he realizes why Derek brought Dean back with him?
Not being a big fan of ménage a’ trios stories, I was a little hesitant about reviewing this book. Asher, though, is an irresistible character and I just had to find out about his next adventure. With that being said, I am thrilled not to have missed this book as Asher and the Threesome is a fun, sexy, scorching read! Once again Zoe Nichols had me hooked from the start and able to feel the emotions that are still growing between Asher and Derek. I thoroughly enjoyed the ride and hope this author has more adventures planned for Asher. I happily recommend Asher and the Threesome to all fans of the m/m genre and as a must read for fans of ménage a’ trios.
No comments:
Post a Comment