
Title: A Strong Hand
Author: Catt Ford
Publisher: Dreamspinner Press
Publisher URL: http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/
ISBN: 978-1-935192-83-1
Genre: M/M, BDSM
Rating: 5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Fire Nymph
Damian Wolfe, a gay erotic photographer, is getting frustrated with his new assistant always breaking stuff, running over things and dropping his belongings in the way of clients coming through the door. However, he dealt with it because there was something about the boy that intrigued him and he needed to find out what it is.
When his friend, Ashley, hires Damian to shoot his next BDSM toy catalogue, Damian is excited about having male models dressed up in costume and bound in front of the camera; it takes Damian’s photographs to a whole new level. One night after everybody had left, Damian is trying to work out a vision for the next days photos but can’t seem to get the vision right, so he asks his assistant if he would be willing to help him. It seemed his young, straight assistant is a little too willing.
Nicholas Sayers, an art student in his senior year in London, took a job with an erotic photographer as his assistant so that he could pay for his measly apartment. Nick always thought himself straight as an arrow, female sex partners and all. He had never been attracted to another man before until he started noticing Damian Wolfe; there was something about the tall, strong, gay man that called to Nick.
When the BDSM toy shoot started and Damian had asked Nick to help him foresee a vision for the next day, Nick did not hesitate in removing his clothing and allowing Damian to strap him up in the wildest contraptions he had ever seen. Nick posed in front of the camera, but is finding one of the toys a little uncomfortable, and Damian swats him on the butt. That was the beginning of a journey of self-discovery for Nick and a journey of self-renewal for Damian.
Catt Ford accomplished what I thought was impossible. She actually had me intrigued by M/M and BDSM. I will be honest; M/M has never done anything for me and BDSM, as intriguing as it is, I’ve never really understood. Catt Ford had me turned on and wondering what it would be like to be submissive even for a few hours. Her characters opened up a whole new world for me, as well as helping me to better understand the world itself, plus I will even be picking up a few more M/M books to see exactly what I have been missing. Catt Ford did a great job with A Strong Hand; I would highly recommend it to anybody who asked, and even those who don’t. I will be talking about this book for days!
Author: Catt Ford
Publisher: Dreamspinner Press
Publisher URL: http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/
ISBN: 978-1-935192-83-1
Genre: M/M, BDSM
Rating: 5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Fire Nymph
Damian Wolfe, a gay erotic photographer, is getting frustrated with his new assistant always breaking stuff, running over things and dropping his belongings in the way of clients coming through the door. However, he dealt with it because there was something about the boy that intrigued him and he needed to find out what it is.
When his friend, Ashley, hires Damian to shoot his next BDSM toy catalogue, Damian is excited about having male models dressed up in costume and bound in front of the camera; it takes Damian’s photographs to a whole new level. One night after everybody had left, Damian is trying to work out a vision for the next days photos but can’t seem to get the vision right, so he asks his assistant if he would be willing to help him. It seemed his young, straight assistant is a little too willing.
Nicholas Sayers, an art student in his senior year in London, took a job with an erotic photographer as his assistant so that he could pay for his measly apartment. Nick always thought himself straight as an arrow, female sex partners and all. He had never been attracted to another man before until he started noticing Damian Wolfe; there was something about the tall, strong, gay man that called to Nick.
When the BDSM toy shoot started and Damian had asked Nick to help him foresee a vision for the next day, Nick did not hesitate in removing his clothing and allowing Damian to strap him up in the wildest contraptions he had ever seen. Nick posed in front of the camera, but is finding one of the toys a little uncomfortable, and Damian swats him on the butt. That was the beginning of a journey of self-discovery for Nick and a journey of self-renewal for Damian.
Catt Ford accomplished what I thought was impossible. She actually had me intrigued by M/M and BDSM. I will be honest; M/M has never done anything for me and BDSM, as intriguing as it is, I’ve never really understood. Catt Ford had me turned on and wondering what it would be like to be submissive even for a few hours. Her characters opened up a whole new world for me, as well as helping me to better understand the world itself, plus I will even be picking up a few more M/M books to see exactly what I have been missing. Catt Ford did a great job with A Strong Hand; I would highly recommend it to anybody who asked, and even those who don’t. I will be talking about this book for days!
No comments:
Post a Comment