Thursday, September 13, 2012

Three-Part Harmony



Title:   Three-Part Harmony
Author:  Angel Payne
Publisher:  Loose-Id
Publisher URL:  www.loose-id.com
ISBN/BIN:  978-1-61118-814-1
Genre:  {M/F/M}, BDSM, 
Rating:  Golden Blush Award
Literary Nymphs Reviewer:  Amazon Nymph

Dasha has waited years for David to notice her and decides to make a play for him now that he is between ladies. David lets Dasha know that he is a Dom with sadistic tendencies and didn't want to lose her friendship. Dasha decides she wants to try to be what he wants. After several threats, Dasha ends up being protected by an FBI agent that later becomes her Dom as well.

Three-Part Harmony is a wonderfully intense emotional journey where Dasha realizes she was missing something.  There are some very hard-core BDSM scenes between David and Dasha, and later with David, Dasha and Kress.  Those in the lifestyle will find their hearts beating as you read various scenes.  I did have a little issue with David, as I felt he didn’t let Dasha have a choice because he did not do full disclosure. 

This story will transplant you into it as you read.  I could not put it down as I wanted to see what would happen as the suspense built with the threat to Dasha.  I also wanted to see the intensity of the scenes as the book progressed.  The author has a good grasp of these types of dominant personalities. It was also interesting to see Dasha come out of her shell and realize she mattered as well.

As the threat escalates, you are left wondering who the culprit might be until almost to the end, where it becomes very obvious.  This does nothing to detract from the story, however.

I have to say this is the first book I have read by Ms. Payne and I can honestly say I will be looking for more.  I will also be reading this one again and recommend it be added to any BDSM lover’s bookshelf.

No comments: