
Title:
Three-Part Harmony
Author: Angel Payne
Publisher: Loose-Id
Publisher
URL: www.loose-id.com
ISBN/BIN: 978-1-61118-814-1
Genre: {M/F/M}, BDSM,
Rating: Golden Blush Award
Literary
Nymphs Reviewer: Amazon Nymph
Dasha has waited
years for David to notice her and decides to make a play for him now that he is
between ladies. David lets Dasha know that he is a Dom with sadistic tendencies
and didn't want to lose her friendship. Dasha decides she wants to try to be
what he wants. After several threats, Dasha ends up being protected by an FBI
agent that later becomes her Dom as well.
Three-Part Harmony is a wonderfully intense emotional journey where Dasha realizes she was
missing something. There are some very
hard-core BDSM scenes between David and Dasha, and later with David, Dasha and
Kress. Those in the lifestyle will find
their hearts beating as you read various scenes. I did have a little issue with David, as I
felt he didn’t let Dasha have a choice because he did not do full
disclosure.
This story will transplant
you into it as you read. I could not put
it down as I wanted to see what would happen as the suspense built with the
threat to Dasha. I also wanted to see the
intensity of the scenes as the book progressed.
The author has a good grasp of these types of dominant personalities. It
was also interesting to see Dasha come out of her shell and realize she
mattered as well.
As the threat escalates, you
are left wondering who the culprit might be until almost to the end, where it
becomes very obvious. This does nothing
to detract from the story, however.
I have to say this is the
first book I have read by Ms. Payne and I can honestly say I will be looking
for more. I will also be reading this
one again and recommend it be added to any BDSM lover’s bookshelf.
No comments:
Post a Comment