Title:
One
Good Deed
Author:
Andrew Grey
Publisher:
Dreamspinner Publishing
Publishers
URL: http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com
ISBN/BIN:
9781627985499
Genre:
{M/M}, Contemporary
Rating:
4.5 Nymphs
Literary
Nymph Reviewer: Critter Nymph
After
suffering a tragic loss, Luka hopes to start his life over in America. Once his plane lands, however, Luka finds out
those things are not going to be as easy has he hoped. Thankfully, one of the first people he met
was Peter, who plans to help Luka any way he can.
One Good Deed is a very good story by author
Andrew Grey. I found myself pulled into
the story from the first page. It is
easy to understand Luka’s nervousness as he gets off the plane. When he is picked up, not by his cousin but
by a family friend, the news he receives almost sends him into a tailspin. I felt bad for Luka and could understand the uncertainty
he was feeling being in a strange place without the lifeline he was
expecting.
Like
Luka, Peter also draws the reader’s attention.
From the beginning, the reader knows that something has happened in the man’s
past. When the events unfold, I was
shocked, and unlike Peter and Luka, I would not have been as forgiving of his
mother.
Fans
of the author know that he likes to make a connection between the main
characters right from the start, so the chemistry between these two is
strong. I liked that Luka acknowledges
that Peter must be handled gently and takes his time with the man. When they do come together the heat between
them is intense.
There
is a bit of a twist that I did not see coming and liked the way the author
wrapped everything up. Fans of this
author are sure to enjoy this newest story and if you have not yet given Mr.
Grey a try, then One Good Deed is a
great place to start.

No comments:
Post a Comment