
Book Title: The Best Man: The Four of Cups
Author: Jenna Jones
Publisher: Torquere Books
Publisher: Torquere Books
Publisher URL: http://www.torquerebooks.com/
ISBN: 978-1-60370-555-4
Genre: M/M / Contemporary
Nymph Rating: 3 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs reviewer: Caen Nymph
Lovers Quaid and Zack head to Las Vegas for Quaid’s brother’s wedding. However things are far from perfect for the couple. Zack is depressed about the lack of success his first novel is having. He’s been taking his irritation out on his supportive partner. But when someone starts noticing Quaid; Zack realises he’s about to lose the one man he loves above all.
I really enjoyed The Best Man. Quaid was a saint in this story. His complete love and supportiveness for his boyfriend was beyond measuring. However Zack was a character I couldn’t come to care for. Relationships have their difficulties, but Zack’s reasons, whilst can be written off as simple frustration, almost ended a beautiful relationship. However, I have to give the author credit for the angst she churned in this simple story. Ms. Jones did well with her characters emotions in this quick story.
Lovers Quaid and Zack head to Las Vegas for Quaid’s brother’s wedding. However things are far from perfect for the couple. Zack is depressed about the lack of success his first novel is having. He’s been taking his irritation out on his supportive partner. But when someone starts noticing Quaid; Zack realises he’s about to lose the one man he loves above all.
I really enjoyed The Best Man. Quaid was a saint in this story. His complete love and supportiveness for his boyfriend was beyond measuring. However Zack was a character I couldn’t come to care for. Relationships have their difficulties, but Zack’s reasons, whilst can be written off as simple frustration, almost ended a beautiful relationship. However, I have to give the author credit for the angst she churned in this simple story. Ms. Jones did well with her characters emotions in this quick story.
No comments:
Post a Comment