
Book Title: Big Enough for Five
Author: Willa Okati
Publisher: Torquere Books
Publisher URL: http://www.torquerebooks.com/
ISBN: 1-933389-96-6
Genre: Gay, Contemporary
Nymph Rating: 4.5 Nymphs
Literary Nymph reviewer: Critter Nymph
Ryan, Baz, Marcus, and Aidan have been a foursome for several months now. The four men work at a gay publication company where Marcus is CEO. Luckily for them, they live in the basement apartment giving them plenty of time to be together. Nicholas also works for the publication company and has had feelings for all four men for some time. Shy and with little self-confidence, Nicholas does not see any possibility that the group would want him. Ryan, Baz, Marcus, and Aidan soon realize that they all have feelings for the shy man that works for them and when they suspect he returns those feelings, they set out to snag him.
While I have read several ménage stories, some of which I liked and some I did not, Willa Okati’s Big Enough for Five is my first five-some. There were some things I was worried about when I started this book like would there be any kind of plot? Would it be all sex all the time? Would there be any chemistry between them as a group or just a couple of them? These were all worries that were quickly put to rest. While Ryan, Baz, Marcus, and Aidan were already a group, the introduction of Nicholas into their family is the focus of the story. Although the men have a lot of hot sex, it is not something that is heavy-handed or crude. We are able to see the chemistry between the men, not only as a group but also as couples, as they learn how to make their growing family work. I also loved the way the story was written, showing us snippets of the men’s day in a specific characters POV, allowing the story to have a faster pace. Big Enough for Five is one more book I will be adding to my save pile.
Author: Willa Okati
Publisher: Torquere Books
Publisher URL: http://www.torquerebooks.com/
ISBN: 1-933389-96-6
Genre: Gay, Contemporary
Nymph Rating: 4.5 Nymphs
Literary Nymph reviewer: Critter Nymph
Ryan, Baz, Marcus, and Aidan have been a foursome for several months now. The four men work at a gay publication company where Marcus is CEO. Luckily for them, they live in the basement apartment giving them plenty of time to be together. Nicholas also works for the publication company and has had feelings for all four men for some time. Shy and with little self-confidence, Nicholas does not see any possibility that the group would want him. Ryan, Baz, Marcus, and Aidan soon realize that they all have feelings for the shy man that works for them and when they suspect he returns those feelings, they set out to snag him.
While I have read several ménage stories, some of which I liked and some I did not, Willa Okati’s Big Enough for Five is my first five-some. There were some things I was worried about when I started this book like would there be any kind of plot? Would it be all sex all the time? Would there be any chemistry between them as a group or just a couple of them? These were all worries that were quickly put to rest. While Ryan, Baz, Marcus, and Aidan were already a group, the introduction of Nicholas into their family is the focus of the story. Although the men have a lot of hot sex, it is not something that is heavy-handed or crude. We are able to see the chemistry between the men, not only as a group but also as couples, as they learn how to make their growing family work. I also loved the way the story was written, showing us snippets of the men’s day in a specific characters POV, allowing the story to have a faster pace. Big Enough for Five is one more book I will be adding to my save pile.
No comments:
Post a Comment