
Title: Shunga Chronicles: Lady of the Snow
Author: Lizzie Lyn Lee
Publisher: Changeling Press
Publisher URL: http://www.changelingpress.com/
ISBN: 978-1-60521-200-5
Genre: Shunga, M/M/F
Nymph Rating: 5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Chocolate Minx
Lord Hiraoka Ichizo of the Kanzu clan and his second in command, Tenshin Satoru are camped in the freezing cold on Mount Heiji with their soldiers, fighting a war against the Minokichi clan. Angered by this war in her domain, the Snow Princess Deity sends snow maiden Shizuka to harvest the soul of the leader, but one night spent in the arms of the two lovers Ichizo and Satoru causes Shizuka to doubt if she can complete her mission.
Shunga Chronicles: Lady of the Snow is a beautiful Japanese legend. Shizuka is a spirit who was murdered by her greedy betrothed and her soul rescued by the Snow Princess. Not accustomed to having human form, she quickly discovers she enjoys the seductions of Ichizo and Satoru, who are long time bonded lovers. Both men grow to love Shizuka and vow to stay together always, but like most romances, chaos finds them. Lizzie Lyn Lee has created a breathtaking story with all the emotional elements of a Japanese opera. The plot is intriguing and the love scenes are enticing, a great first installment to this series. I enjoyed this episode immensely.
Author: Lizzie Lyn Lee
Publisher: Changeling Press
Publisher URL: http://www.changelingpress.com/
ISBN: 978-1-60521-200-5
Genre: Shunga, M/M/F
Nymph Rating: 5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Chocolate Minx
Lord Hiraoka Ichizo of the Kanzu clan and his second in command, Tenshin Satoru are camped in the freezing cold on Mount Heiji with their soldiers, fighting a war against the Minokichi clan. Angered by this war in her domain, the Snow Princess Deity sends snow maiden Shizuka to harvest the soul of the leader, but one night spent in the arms of the two lovers Ichizo and Satoru causes Shizuka to doubt if she can complete her mission.
Shunga Chronicles: Lady of the Snow is a beautiful Japanese legend. Shizuka is a spirit who was murdered by her greedy betrothed and her soul rescued by the Snow Princess. Not accustomed to having human form, she quickly discovers she enjoys the seductions of Ichizo and Satoru, who are long time bonded lovers. Both men grow to love Shizuka and vow to stay together always, but like most romances, chaos finds them. Lizzie Lyn Lee has created a breathtaking story with all the emotional elements of a Japanese opera. The plot is intriguing and the love scenes are enticing, a great first installment to this series. I enjoyed this episode immensely.
3 comments:
This was an awesome love story.
From beginning to end I enjoyed it.
The love scenes were hot, the story line was believable. I cried, but I won't spoil the story by telling you where. But I'd read it with a box of Kleenex and a cold drink handy. Good book.
Thank you so much for the great review Chocolate Minx. You just made my day!
And I’m glad you like the book, Pat :)
Hugs to all *squeeze*
Wonderful story! I could almost see the characters in front of me.
Post a Comment