I hate pirates! No, not that kind – book pirates! You know who I’m talking about – that classless, clueless, ignorant, arrogant group of people that feel that because they purchased a book, they can do whatever they want with it. They are right………to a point. However, NO ONE gave them permission or the right to post it to these sites for all and sundry to download, with no thought to the publisher or author or even other readers! I guess they think it’s okay for them to do all of this and then allow innocent, yes innocent reviewers get blamed for their dastardly deeds! Well, this is one review site who is NOT going to take it from anyone!
Pirates, may you all rot in hell!
Publishers, I will continue to assist you in stopping these scumbags, any way I can!
There is talk among some authors that reviewers might be responsible for e-book piracy. If you feel the same, please don’t hesitate to email me at reviews@literarynymphs.com and I will add your name to our list of authors we will NOT review.
2 comments:
Personally I love having you review my books. I trust your integrity. Pirates don't need review sites to steal books, they can so easily get them from other download sites online, or wait until someone buys a copy then wants to share it with everyone.
Thanks much for the vote of confidence, Pat! It means a lot!
Post a Comment