Title:
Tiger
Tiger
Author:
Rachel Wilder, A. Catherine Noon
Publisher:
Samhain Publishing
Publishers
URL: http://www.samhainpublishing.com
ISBN/BIN:
978-1-61921-535-1
Genre:
{M/M/M}, {M/M/M/M}, Paranormal, BDSM, Series
Rating:
4.5 Nymphs
Literary
Nymph Reviewer: Critter Nymph
Sasha
and his men are settling nicely into their new lives. The scrimmages with the Russian mob, as well
as the bear shifters, have been put behind them. But why is Sasha starting to feel so
unsettled and has someone he knows gone rogue?
Tiger Tiger is the
second book in the Chicagoland Shifters
series. This new story picks up shortly
after the end of the first book. Sasha,
as well as Neal, Steve, Carlos, and the rest of the shifters at the Factory,
have settled down and are trying to get their lives back to normal. Of course, this is just the opening the
authors needed to stir things up again and they do so in a way that pulls the
readers right back into the world they created.
I
like this new story line. The fact that it
is possible that the rogue leaving kills around the Factory could possibly be
one of the men that belongs to Neal’s Krug, is very realistic, especially as
there are some who have trouble accepting their animal side. I, for one, seriously thought it would turn
out to be TJ and wondered if it did, how the authors would make things
right. The readers will be slightly surprised
when the authors start to reveal what is going on and where the fault
lies. The authors also use this
situation to introduce many new secondary characters. I found many of these characters interesting
and am curious as to how they will play into future stories.
Even
with all the outside forces spinning around them, Sasha, Neal, Steve and Carlos
find the time to be together. While
these four men continue to heat up the pages with their passion, it is easy to
see that Sasha is starting to worry about what he has. Unfortunately, Sasha has a right to worry and
I cannot believe how he was treated by one of the men he is involved with. I wanted to smack this person and was glad
the situation was handled the way it was.
Tiger Tiger is just as well written as the
first book. I liked the way in which the
authors continued to pull me into the paranormal world they created. By expanding the world in the way they have,
the series felt fresh and the problems new.
I am curious to see how, and in which direction, the authors plan to
take the next book. Remember this is a
series that will have to be read in order.

No comments:
Post a Comment