Title: Grimm’s End
Author: Shiloh Walker
Publisher: Samhain Publishing
Publisher URL: www.samhainpublishing.com
ISBN/BIN: 978-1-61922-855-9
Genre: {M/F}, Paranormal, Series
Rating: 5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs
Reviewer: Amazon Nymph
Release date 10-27-2015
Mandy is just existing
waiting for word about Will. Mandy is
wondering why he would volunteer to go to the demon side of the rifts. What will happen when Will finds out Mandy
refuses to leave his side once she finds him?
The ninth book in the
Grimm’s Circle series, Grimm’s End, is also the last book in this series. A look at Will’s life will be a huge
surprise, especially as you realize some of the major players throughout the
history of the world are actually him. I
suspected one person as the story unfolded, but the others were a surprise. I
loved reading about how Will became the head Grimm and why he did what he
did.
Mandy goes to Purgatory with
Rob, and learning more about him. Both
men realize just how stubborn Mandy is.
A lot of the previous characters show up, but Crow plays a major part,
especially when he brings Michael to Purgatory.
The author does a good job
keeping readers in suspense as Will’s history unfolds in between battles with
demons, trying to heal Mandy and persuading each other to the one side or the
other. There is also an interesting
addition at the end of the story that I wish would have led to another story.
I have really enjoyed
reading about the Grimm’s. The way the
stories unfolded, I got a good sense of the world the author created and it
explains a lot about the world today. To
get the most of this series, this series must be read in order. I am sorry to see it end, but am looking
forward to reading more stories by this author.

No comments:
Post a Comment