Monday, May 11, 2009

Beyond Innocence


Title: Beyond Innocence
Author: Nikki Soarde
Publisher: Cerridwen Press
Publisher URL: http://www.jasminejade.com/
ISBN: 9781419919299
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Rating: 3 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Silver Minx

Two men are shot and left for dead. A young family finds one with barely a pulse. Somehow, one of the men survives but doesn’t remember a thing. A physiotherapist named Marnie Grant becomes his only friend. She names him Luke Blue and helps him rediscover his life. Downside is those who left him for dead come back to finish the job.

This book was rather surprising. I kept trying to guess who Luke really was and when I thought I had it, Ms. Soarde changed it. The sex scenes were intimate enough to be almost romantic, but not like porn. I loved the overall plot of the story. I think the best part is the ending where everything comes together and is explained.

No comments: