
Title: Something Pumping
Author: Marie Rochelle
Publisher: Red Rose Publishing
Publisher URL: http://www.redrosepublishing.com/
ISBN: 978-1-60435-326-6
Genre: Contemporary/Interracial
Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Amethyst Nymph
Her good-for-nothing brother was doing his best to ruin Jaleena Falcon’s big day. She couldn’t understand what had him so upset this particular day, but Jaleena was tired of dealing with him. Just as it seemed all was hopeless for Jaleena, help arrived. Having the man of her dreams show up with a plunger was the last thing Jaleena was expecting.
Cage Harrison breathed a sigh of relief when a plumbing emergency gave him the perfect excuse to ditch his ex-girlfriend. Instead of concentrating on her toilet, all Cage could think about was finding out how Jaleena’s lips would taste. All he had to do was get her to say ‘yes’ to a date and the rest would be easy.
Things heat up quickly and Jaleena and Cage can’t seem to keep their minds or hands off each other. Business is booming and love is in the air but not everything is perfect. Between family members and Cage’s ex-girlfriend, this couple might have a wedge placed between them that could keep them apart forever.
Time heals wounds, they say, but I am still crushed by the length of time it took Cage to come to his senses and go after Jaleena. It’s a good thing he looks so good in a pair of jeans or I might not have forgiven him so quickly. Jaleena must be superhuman because I doubt I could have dealt with that bad seed brother, as long as she did. True love can conquer all, but not without some ups and downs, apparently, and Something Pumping is a perfect example of this. Marie Rochelle created characters that evoke strong emotions. Some of them I loved, some of them I hated, and others I just pitied. All in all, the suspense and sex balanced to make this story one that must not be ignored.
Author: Marie Rochelle
Publisher: Red Rose Publishing
Publisher URL: http://www.redrosepublishing.com/
ISBN: 978-1-60435-326-6
Genre: Contemporary/Interracial
Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Amethyst Nymph
Her good-for-nothing brother was doing his best to ruin Jaleena Falcon’s big day. She couldn’t understand what had him so upset this particular day, but Jaleena was tired of dealing with him. Just as it seemed all was hopeless for Jaleena, help arrived. Having the man of her dreams show up with a plunger was the last thing Jaleena was expecting.
Cage Harrison breathed a sigh of relief when a plumbing emergency gave him the perfect excuse to ditch his ex-girlfriend. Instead of concentrating on her toilet, all Cage could think about was finding out how Jaleena’s lips would taste. All he had to do was get her to say ‘yes’ to a date and the rest would be easy.
Things heat up quickly and Jaleena and Cage can’t seem to keep their minds or hands off each other. Business is booming and love is in the air but not everything is perfect. Between family members and Cage’s ex-girlfriend, this couple might have a wedge placed between them that could keep them apart forever.
Time heals wounds, they say, but I am still crushed by the length of time it took Cage to come to his senses and go after Jaleena. It’s a good thing he looks so good in a pair of jeans or I might not have forgiven him so quickly. Jaleena must be superhuman because I doubt I could have dealt with that bad seed brother, as long as she did. True love can conquer all, but not without some ups and downs, apparently, and Something Pumping is a perfect example of this. Marie Rochelle created characters that evoke strong emotions. Some of them I loved, some of them I hated, and others I just pitied. All in all, the suspense and sex balanced to make this story one that must not be ignored.
1 comment:
Thanks for the review. I really apperciate it.
Marie Rochelle
Post a Comment