
Title: What Happens in Vegas
Author: Jenna Byrnes
Publisher: Noble Romance Publishing
Publisher URL: http://www.nobleromance.com/
ISBN: 978-1-60592-047-4
Genre: {M/M} Contemporary
Rating: 4.5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Scandalous Minx
Oh, those pesky rivals the angel and the devil, each perched on a shoulder, each with a strong argument but only one will win the battle and get you to see things their way.
Attorney Steve Elliot travels to Sin City for work but a tiny voice tells him to make time for play. Steve isn’t in the mood for female company; he wants his partner to be oozing with testosterone and flexible when it comes to who sits in the driver’s seat. What he didn’t expect was for Dylan, his co-worker, to hear the call and answer it.
Dylan doesn’t want to give Steve too much time to think about getting involved with a co-worker. Steve makes his eyeteeth ache, and there’s no turning back from this golden opportunity. However, life in Vegas can be dangerous and Steve might be the one to pay with his life.
Jenna Byrnes delivers action and suspense in What Happens in Vegas. Dylan knows this may be his only chance at gaining Steve’s attention and makes every effort to win his prize. Steve has risen through the ranks, thanks to his work ethics, but Dylan makes him throw caution to the wind. Steve’s reactions to his situations are dead on. Fear, anticipation and fervor all come through clearly, helping me connect with the character and feel his emotions. Witnessing his internal struggles with each new predicament had me hoping he could find the right solutions. I’ll admit I won’t be as easily persuaded to speak with Dylan after the events, but I’m happy he was able to listen to his explanations. I found this fast-paced story interesting and would love to find out what happens after Vegas.
Author: Jenna Byrnes
Publisher: Noble Romance Publishing
Publisher URL: http://www.nobleromance.com/
ISBN: 978-1-60592-047-4
Genre: {M/M} Contemporary
Rating: 4.5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Scandalous Minx
Oh, those pesky rivals the angel and the devil, each perched on a shoulder, each with a strong argument but only one will win the battle and get you to see things their way.
Attorney Steve Elliot travels to Sin City for work but a tiny voice tells him to make time for play. Steve isn’t in the mood for female company; he wants his partner to be oozing with testosterone and flexible when it comes to who sits in the driver’s seat. What he didn’t expect was for Dylan, his co-worker, to hear the call and answer it.
Dylan doesn’t want to give Steve too much time to think about getting involved with a co-worker. Steve makes his eyeteeth ache, and there’s no turning back from this golden opportunity. However, life in Vegas can be dangerous and Steve might be the one to pay with his life.
Jenna Byrnes delivers action and suspense in What Happens in Vegas. Dylan knows this may be his only chance at gaining Steve’s attention and makes every effort to win his prize. Steve has risen through the ranks, thanks to his work ethics, but Dylan makes him throw caution to the wind. Steve’s reactions to his situations are dead on. Fear, anticipation and fervor all come through clearly, helping me connect with the character and feel his emotions. Witnessing his internal struggles with each new predicament had me hoping he could find the right solutions. I’ll admit I won’t be as easily persuaded to speak with Dylan after the events, but I’m happy he was able to listen to his explanations. I found this fast-paced story interesting and would love to find out what happens after Vegas.
4 comments:
Woot! Way to go Jenna!
Ooh, thanks so much Scandalous Minx! I might have to consider a sequel. *G*
Have a great week,
Jenna
Excellent review!! Congratulations Jenna!
Hugs
Looking at Jenna HARD, um hum well I need you to "consider" it lol. I loved this book and I need another fix very soon. :o)
Post a Comment