Monday, August 17, 2009

Under the Moonlight


Title: Under the Moonlight
Author: Isabelle Rose
Publisher: Cacoethes Publishing House
Publisher URL: http://www.cacoethespublishing.net/
ISBN: 978-1-60695-011-1
Genre: {F/F} Paranormal/Lesbian
Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Satyr Vael

Morgan Carbone is a hard-boiled detective who’s after a serial killer preying on young women. During an interrogation with the man, she’s attacked and her life is suddenly changed forever. Now she’s compelled to hunt down a vampiress, but what happens when her own emotions become entangled with the enigmatic woman she’s supposed to kill?

Under the Moonlight is a fast-paced story full of action--in and out of the bed. The plot is very intriguing, especially given some key players I personally loved reading. I don’t want to give anything away, but let’s just say that one of those players is a particular historical figure known for her… bloodlust. The love scenes are hot and never repetitive and the ending was wonderful.

If you enjoy lesbian vampire stories, I definitely suggest giving Under the Moonlight a read.

No comments: