Title: A Faire in
Paradise
Author: Tianna Xander
Publisher: eXtasy Books
Publisher
URL: www.extasybooks.com
ISBN/BIN: 978-1-77111-968-7
Genre: {M/F/M}, Paranormal, Series
Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary
Nymphs Reviewer: Amazon Nymph
Alexa
decides to stay in Paradise when she finds out
her friend is there. What she has a
problem with is that both Wade and Ryker say she is their mate and they want
her.
The
latest book in the Paradise series, A Faire in Paradise, picks up the story from the last book with another one of the carnival women deciding to
leave.
All the people associated with the carnival have a gift that it seems Perry is
exploiting.
Alexa
actually knows she doesn’t have a gift, so Perry won’t be interested in her,
but Alexa has a gift that surprises everyone, including herself. It was funny reading about what it was and
how it affected the men, especially when they finally convinced Alexa she was
theirs. I was laughing out loud about
the breakfast situation and the reason for it once they mated. Evidently this was a common occurrence for
some guests.
Other
members of Paradise are helping try to
neutralize Perry, especially to protect those trying to leave the
carnival. I was a little surprised by
the solution as I didn’t realize that was part of the power that one current
member of Paradise had.
I’m
looking forward to the next book, as I hope it gives a permanent solution to
the Perry problem. I want to see how the
next woman reacts to her mates and the revelations that abound in Paradise .

No comments:
Post a Comment