Title: Mandate
Author: Viola Grace
Publisher: eXtasy Books
Publisher
URL: www.extasybooks.com
ISBN/BIN:
978-1-4874-0059-0
Genre: {M/F}, Sci-Fi, Space Opera, Series
Rating:
4.5 Nymphs
Literary
Nymphs Reviewer: Amazon Nymph
After
Wren’s latest client dies, she enters the Volunteer Project to be altered to
become a Guardian caretaker on a new world.
Drovin knew what he wanted, and when the opportunity came, Wren was also
altered to become his mate.
The
latest story in the Terran Times Second
Wave series, Mandate, is a
humorous look at some of the Guardians and one the other Guardians’ pregnant
mate. I loved the way the author
showcased some of the hormonal ups and downs of someone pregnant and how she
reacts. Part of her actions is a direct
reason Wren was assigned to that particular planet.
I
liked Drovin and the way he was with Wren.
Drovin and Wren have chemistry together and it was nice the way Wren
accepted some of the reactions he has while they go through their bonding
process.
The
other Guardians have some mixed reactions, though Drovin’s brother is happy for
him. They are also very grateful to Wren
for keeping Toyo’s mate’s hormones on an even keel. A situation also showcases Wren talents as
they deal with some bad guys.
I
am enjoying this series and am going to enjoy reading it again. With the eclectic mix of planets, aliens and
stories, I am looking forward to see what Ms. Grace will come up with next.

No comments:
Post a Comment