Friday, April 3, 2009

Forbidden: Chocolate Kisses


Title: Forbidden: Chocolate Kisses
Author: Marteeka Karland
Publisher: Changeling Press
Publisher URL: http://www.changelingpress.com/
ISBN: 978-1-60521-096-4
Genre: Futuristic, Sci-Fi
Rating: 5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Amethyst Nymph


Tianna finally gathered enough nerve to go over and welcome her sexy-as-sin new neighbor with a cake. The surprise she got after being yanked into the house was the last thing Tianna was expecting, but definitely something she wanted. The man of her fantasies, Rikardi, seemed to have some fantasies of his own and he intended to act them out with Tianna.

Forbidden: Chocolate Kisses put a spin on the Welcome Wagon that left me laughing and lusting. Some of the truths that rolled out of Tianna’s mouth had me gasping in shock from her boldness. And, Rikardi was not even close to being shy either. I loved every moment of this fast-paced story and I am dying for more. Karland definitely has me curious about Rikardi’s right hand man, Damion. His character has too much appeal to not have his own story, so I’ll keep my fingers crossed in hopes that he has one.

No comments: