
Book Title: From This Night
Author: L.E. Bryce
Publisher: Phaze Books
Publisher URL: http://www.phaze.com/
ISBN: 978-1-60659-076-8
Genre: Contemporary M/M Erotic Romance
Nymph Rating: 5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Scandalous Minx
When you speak an oath in the name of the Gods, you are to honor that oath even if it means your son must marry another man. Alasson and Suryo weren’t present when the promise was made but they are expected to fulfill the obligation. One pledge will change these two men’s lives forever.
From This Night takes us into the lives of Alasson and Suryo. Suryo knew of the expectations of his father but Alasson had no inclination as to the promises made by their fathers. My heart went out to Suryo. It seemed those who should have loved him above all others failed him miserably. And his father made me so glad for the one I have. He didn’t seem to care about his son but about profit of his company. I understand they have a strong faith in their Gods, but I’m unsure if I could have put the happiness of my child on the back burner. In addition, I won’t even start to discuss Suryo’s sister who I whole-heartedly feel got the life she deserved.
L.E. Bryce has done an incredible job with this story. The setting, characters, and plot are magnificently detailed. Now if you are looking for a boys meet, boys fall in love, and boys live happily ever after, you need to bypass this story. However, if you want a tale that will draw you in, have you weeping tears for the characters, and keep you spellbound until the final sentence, then From This Night is just the ticket.
Author: L.E. Bryce
Publisher: Phaze Books
Publisher URL: http://www.phaze.com/
ISBN: 978-1-60659-076-8
Genre: Contemporary M/M Erotic Romance
Nymph Rating: 5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Scandalous Minx
When you speak an oath in the name of the Gods, you are to honor that oath even if it means your son must marry another man. Alasson and Suryo weren’t present when the promise was made but they are expected to fulfill the obligation. One pledge will change these two men’s lives forever.
From This Night takes us into the lives of Alasson and Suryo. Suryo knew of the expectations of his father but Alasson had no inclination as to the promises made by their fathers. My heart went out to Suryo. It seemed those who should have loved him above all others failed him miserably. And his father made me so glad for the one I have. He didn’t seem to care about his son but about profit of his company. I understand they have a strong faith in their Gods, but I’m unsure if I could have put the happiness of my child on the back burner. In addition, I won’t even start to discuss Suryo’s sister who I whole-heartedly feel got the life she deserved.
L.E. Bryce has done an incredible job with this story. The setting, characters, and plot are magnificently detailed. Now if you are looking for a boys meet, boys fall in love, and boys live happily ever after, you need to bypass this story. However, if you want a tale that will draw you in, have you weeping tears for the characters, and keep you spellbound until the final sentence, then From This Night is just the ticket.
No comments:
Post a Comment