
Book Title: A Touch of Taboo
Author: Emery LaRue
Publisher: Forbidden Publications
Publisher URL: http://www.forbiddenpublications.com/
ISBN: N/A
Genre: Contemporary
Nymph Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Amethyst Nymph
She hasn’t had a man in forever, but there is one man Pagan Harper wants badly. She has been in love with her boss for two years. It’s not that she’s unattractive, just that Pagan doesn’t think she is bold enough or that James wouldn’t want someone like her. Pagan would give anything to spend one night in his arms so when the opportunity knocks, she jumps on it.
At first, James Ross didn’t cross any lines with his secretary and kept his desires in check. As time passed, it became impossible for James to deny his attraction to Pagan. Because of this unfulfilled lust, James screws things up with Pagan when she catches him on the verge of having sex in his office.
After becoming disgusted with himself, James goes to an exclusive club to try to get Pagan out of his system. There he meets a woman who is the perfect outlet for all his Pagan fantasies. But, instead of dousing his fire for her, the sexy stranger ignites it. Now James is even more confused and stimulated than before.
I love a good boss and employee love story and A Touch of Taboo certainly fits the bill. Watching these two pining for each other in silence made me want to jump into the story and lock them in a room together. I was concerned that James’ feelings were not deep enough, considering he decided to take a romp in his office with another woman, who was not Pagan. Once I had access to his feelings, I actually felt sorry for him instead of Pagan. I was shocked by the lengths that Pagan went to for a night with James, but I am glad she finally did something. Pagan had more moxie than I originally thought and I think readers will identify with her character.
Author: Emery LaRue
Publisher: Forbidden Publications
Publisher URL: http://www.forbiddenpublications.com/
ISBN: N/A
Genre: Contemporary
Nymph Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Amethyst Nymph
She hasn’t had a man in forever, but there is one man Pagan Harper wants badly. She has been in love with her boss for two years. It’s not that she’s unattractive, just that Pagan doesn’t think she is bold enough or that James wouldn’t want someone like her. Pagan would give anything to spend one night in his arms so when the opportunity knocks, she jumps on it.
At first, James Ross didn’t cross any lines with his secretary and kept his desires in check. As time passed, it became impossible for James to deny his attraction to Pagan. Because of this unfulfilled lust, James screws things up with Pagan when she catches him on the verge of having sex in his office.
After becoming disgusted with himself, James goes to an exclusive club to try to get Pagan out of his system. There he meets a woman who is the perfect outlet for all his Pagan fantasies. But, instead of dousing his fire for her, the sexy stranger ignites it. Now James is even more confused and stimulated than before.
I love a good boss and employee love story and A Touch of Taboo certainly fits the bill. Watching these two pining for each other in silence made me want to jump into the story and lock them in a room together. I was concerned that James’ feelings were not deep enough, considering he decided to take a romp in his office with another woman, who was not Pagan. Once I had access to his feelings, I actually felt sorry for him instead of Pagan. I was shocked by the lengths that Pagan went to for a night with James, but I am glad she finally did something. Pagan had more moxie than I originally thought and I think readers will identify with her character.
No comments:
Post a Comment