
Book Title: Summer Fever
Author: Catt Ford
Publisher: Dreamspinner Press
Publisher URL: http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/
ISBN: N/A
Author: Catt Ford
Publisher: Dreamspinner Press
Publisher URL: http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/
ISBN: N/A
Genre: Gay Contemporary
Nymph Rating: 3 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs reviewer: Caen Nymph
J.D. has come to his parents’ summer cabin for three weeks. He needs some time to relax and unwind but when he gets pulled over by a cop, things are about to get a whole lot more complicated. Russell Seavers was just doing his job when he approached J.D.’s car, but he got a lot more than he bargained for.
When the story started, I was a little jarred; the interaction between the two main leads was a little too fast for my taste. However as the story progressed, it fleshed out quite well. The story is filled with raunchy sex scenes between two very likeable characters. I went into this book thinking it be a short summer fling, that would have a very open ending. What I got was two characters wanting each other to two characters needing each other. The author did a good job with this story; my only problems lay with how the story started and how it ended as I found the conclusion a tad too rushed and clinical. However Summer Fever packs more punch than you would assume.
J.D. has come to his parents’ summer cabin for three weeks. He needs some time to relax and unwind but when he gets pulled over by a cop, things are about to get a whole lot more complicated. Russell Seavers was just doing his job when he approached J.D.’s car, but he got a lot more than he bargained for.
When the story started, I was a little jarred; the interaction between the two main leads was a little too fast for my taste. However as the story progressed, it fleshed out quite well. The story is filled with raunchy sex scenes between two very likeable characters. I went into this book thinking it be a short summer fling, that would have a very open ending. What I got was two characters wanting each other to two characters needing each other. The author did a good job with this story; my only problems lay with how the story started and how it ended as I found the conclusion a tad too rushed and clinical. However Summer Fever packs more punch than you would assume.
No comments:
Post a Comment