Saturday, August 23, 2008

Night Critters: Bad Fur Day


Book Title: Night Critters: Bad Fur Day
Author: Lena Austin and Tuesday Richards
Publisher: Changeling Press
Publisher URL: http://www.changelingpress.com/
ISBN: 978-1-59596-974-3
Genre: Paranormal, Futuristic, Humor and Satire
Nymph Rating: 5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs reviewer: Chocolate Minx

Staci Thornburn is determined to be first to get an interview with the new Chinese Ambassador Jiao Long, a Foo Dog Dragon mix. Instead, she accidentally insults him and he places a twenty four hour curse of bad luck on her. As luck would have it, Jiao ends up causing havoc for everyone and Staci has to rescue him.

Night Critters: Bad Fur Day is the third installment in the Night Critters Series. Staci is a feisty, independent female with a heart of gold. Jiao is a lonely, sensual man, mature enough to hold himself accountable for his actions; a caring man who will do everything in his power to help others. The fabulous Lena Austin and Tuesday Richards have produced an outstanding plot, featuring characters with emotions that will melt your heart, combined with plenty of pun intended hilarious dialog and flaming intimate encounters so hot your hard drive will need an air conditioner. This is a fantastic very enjoyable story.

3 comments:

Lee Plumb said...

Thank you, Chocolate Minx! BIG HUG I'm so glad you like this book.

I can't wait to tell Tuesday! She's going to be thrilled.

Lena

Phoenix said...

Chocolate Minx,

You are wonderful! Thank you for the great review. Please cover ears now!

EEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!

Thanks again!

Tuesday

chocolate minx said...

LOL, I know a good story when I read it, I Really liked Jiao Long, I got all misty *sniff*