
Book Title: A Stranger in Paradise-King of Wands
Author: Tianna Xandar
Publisher: Extasy Books
Publisher URL: http://www.extasybooks.com/
ISBN: 978-1-55487-073-8
Genre: Tarot Series, Paranormal, Shapeshifter, Ménage a trois, Romance
Nymph Rating: 3.5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs reviewer: Silver Minx
Adam Greer is the Alpha of the Paradise clan and he is looking to save his people extinction. With the help of his friend Nick Hill, they track down families of the pride that left because of the previous council’s rulings. They are hoping that TJ Woodward will be able to help them. What they didn’t know is that TJ died and his friend Nina Bidel took over his work for him, from all the manuscripts that were left to her after his death. Unfortunately, someone is trying to kill her and take the legacy that TJ left for her.
Adam and Nick save her life and they invite her back to their home in Paradise. Together the three of them unlock the secrets of Nina’s past and why someone is after her.
I found this very interesting. I loved the suspense and trying to figure out who Nina was. The sexual suspense was great, as well. The emotions came through great in this book. There were a few times that I had to stop and re-read sections because I got confused. In addition, some things throughout the book were not explained how it happened. Largely, this book was really good. I have enjoyed this author’s work before and look forward to more from her.
Author: Tianna Xandar
Publisher: Extasy Books
Publisher URL: http://www.extasybooks.com/
ISBN: 978-1-55487-073-8
Genre: Tarot Series, Paranormal, Shapeshifter, Ménage a trois, Romance
Nymph Rating: 3.5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs reviewer: Silver Minx
Adam Greer is the Alpha of the Paradise clan and he is looking to save his people extinction. With the help of his friend Nick Hill, they track down families of the pride that left because of the previous council’s rulings. They are hoping that TJ Woodward will be able to help them. What they didn’t know is that TJ died and his friend Nina Bidel took over his work for him, from all the manuscripts that were left to her after his death. Unfortunately, someone is trying to kill her and take the legacy that TJ left for her.
Adam and Nick save her life and they invite her back to their home in Paradise. Together the three of them unlock the secrets of Nina’s past and why someone is after her.
I found this very interesting. I loved the suspense and trying to figure out who Nina was. The sexual suspense was great, as well. The emotions came through great in this book. There were a few times that I had to stop and re-read sections because I got confused. In addition, some things throughout the book were not explained how it happened. Largely, this book was really good. I have enjoyed this author’s work before and look forward to more from her.
No comments:
Post a Comment