
Book Title: Del Fantasma: Mudslide
Author: Selena Illyria
Publisher: Aspen Mountain Press
Publisher URL: http://www.aspenmountainpress.com/
ISBN: 978-1-60168-154-6
Genre: Contemporary Paranormal Erotica
Nymph Rating: 4.5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Amethyst Nymph
The only excitement Callisto has in her life involves working as a liaison for a law firm that caters to paranormal beings. All that changes when she meets a devilishly handsome and incredibly blunt mystery man at a wedding. Something about him makes her feel safe and desirable, so she takes a chance and spends the weekend in his bed. Callisto wasn’t expecting the surprises she got.
Having his mate picked for him was not something that pleased Pietro. When he becomes king, Pietro wants a mate by his side that will fit into the demonic world. When he finds her, a human, Pietro is shocked but his mind is made up. Once he makes Callisto scream his name, he knows he can make her understand why they are destined to be together forever. Or can he?
Pietro is exactly the brash kind of man any woman would kill to have in her bed, and I’m glad Callisto didn’t waste time getting him there. Even though their relationship takes off in five seconds flat, it is completely believable. There is the perfect amount of turmoil and certainly love scenes that would make anyone blush. I can only cross my fingers in hopes that I haven’t heard the last of Callisto and Pietro. Selena Illyria, thank you for Del Fantasma: Mudslide!
Author: Selena Illyria
Publisher: Aspen Mountain Press
Publisher URL: http://www.aspenmountainpress.com/
ISBN: 978-1-60168-154-6
Genre: Contemporary Paranormal Erotica
Nymph Rating: 4.5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Amethyst Nymph
The only excitement Callisto has in her life involves working as a liaison for a law firm that caters to paranormal beings. All that changes when she meets a devilishly handsome and incredibly blunt mystery man at a wedding. Something about him makes her feel safe and desirable, so she takes a chance and spends the weekend in his bed. Callisto wasn’t expecting the surprises she got.
Having his mate picked for him was not something that pleased Pietro. When he becomes king, Pietro wants a mate by his side that will fit into the demonic world. When he finds her, a human, Pietro is shocked but his mind is made up. Once he makes Callisto scream his name, he knows he can make her understand why they are destined to be together forever. Or can he?
Pietro is exactly the brash kind of man any woman would kill to have in her bed, and I’m glad Callisto didn’t waste time getting him there. Even though their relationship takes off in five seconds flat, it is completely believable. There is the perfect amount of turmoil and certainly love scenes that would make anyone blush. I can only cross my fingers in hopes that I haven’t heard the last of Callisto and Pietro. Selena Illyria, thank you for Del Fantasma: Mudslide!
2 comments:
Thank You so much! *Grin* I'm glad you enjoyed the book.
I am anxiously waiting for your next wonderful story, Selena.
Post a Comment