
Book Title: Topaz Dream
Author: Ann Jacobs
Publisher: Ellora’s Cave
Publisher URL: http://www.jasminejade.com/
ISBN: 9781419919220
Genre: Ménage a trois or More / Gay / Futuristic
Nymph Rating: 3 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Scandalous Minx
Earth has a New World Order where there are no longer any personal freedoms. The new rules affect everyone, and while their intent is to help replenish the Earth, they are cruel and sadistic.
Three friends will use each other as a crutch when they come of age to fall victim to the regulations. Vance will use his influence to help draw Darth and Gaby back into his life, but all will have to pay a price.
I truly don’t know where to start with this review. Vance is in love with Darth and knows that while he cares for him, that they might not have connected without Gaby. Gaby is a beautiful spirit and sees Vance’s love and devotion. Darth would accept anything as long as he could have Gaby in his life. For some reason I had thought with all that the three had suffered through, there would be a happily ever after moment. I believe some of the procedures they went through scared me a bit, because I truly would have never expected it to come to that. This is a prequel, and I know it’s necessary to give a full account of the past so we can understand the fight of the next generation. I would caution readers who have a hard time adjusting to acts that seem sadistic, that some of what the characters endured will leave you speechless.
Author: Ann Jacobs
Publisher: Ellora’s Cave
Publisher URL: http://www.jasminejade.com/
ISBN: 9781419919220
Genre: Ménage a trois or More / Gay / Futuristic
Nymph Rating: 3 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Scandalous Minx
Earth has a New World Order where there are no longer any personal freedoms. The new rules affect everyone, and while their intent is to help replenish the Earth, they are cruel and sadistic.
Three friends will use each other as a crutch when they come of age to fall victim to the regulations. Vance will use his influence to help draw Darth and Gaby back into his life, but all will have to pay a price.
I truly don’t know where to start with this review. Vance is in love with Darth and knows that while he cares for him, that they might not have connected without Gaby. Gaby is a beautiful spirit and sees Vance’s love and devotion. Darth would accept anything as long as he could have Gaby in his life. For some reason I had thought with all that the three had suffered through, there would be a happily ever after moment. I believe some of the procedures they went through scared me a bit, because I truly would have never expected it to come to that. This is a prequel, and I know it’s necessary to give a full account of the past so we can understand the fight of the next generation. I would caution readers who have a hard time adjusting to acts that seem sadistic, that some of what the characters endured will leave you speechless.
No comments:
Post a Comment