
Title: Freeman
Author: Clare London
Publisher: MLR Press Publishing
Publisher URL: http://www.mlrpress.com/
ISBN: 9781608200054
Genre: M/M, Erotic Romance, Adventure, Suspense
Rating: 5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Virgin Nymph
Freeman was a man who credited himself on getting the job done. He knew what he had to do, he knew what had to be done, he collected his pay. That’s the life of Freeman. He wanted out of his past life but his ex-wife, her brother, Freeman’s ex-lover, and let’s not forget his ex-boss, wanted to pull him back in. Freeman would have liked to stay out but then enters this young man named Kit, who just wanted Freeman to be just himself. Who wouldn’t want to keep him?
Wow! What a freaking ride! I enjoyed this book so much; words cannot express what this book was to me. I really liked this story because I was taken on a roller coaster ride that I didn’t want to get off! So many twists and turns, ins and outs, love and romance. Just awesome! When I thought I could get a hold on the story, Ms. London switched gears on me and made me want to throw my hands up and say wheeeeeeeee!. I felt like I was sitting right there with Freeman as he went through grabbing hold of his feelings for this young man. How do you tell someone you love them when you never really experienced it for yourself, while trying to protect them and not show them your whole deck of cards? That was just plain Freeman and he had to take charge of this situation and still maintain his sanity. Freeman reminds me of Michael Corleone. Every time he tried to get, out they pulled him back in. After you read Freeman, you’ll want to ride along with Ms. London and Freeman again and again!
Author: Clare London
Publisher: MLR Press Publishing
Publisher URL: http://www.mlrpress.com/
ISBN: 9781608200054
Genre: M/M, Erotic Romance, Adventure, Suspense
Rating: 5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Virgin Nymph
Freeman was a man who credited himself on getting the job done. He knew what he had to do, he knew what had to be done, he collected his pay. That’s the life of Freeman. He wanted out of his past life but his ex-wife, her brother, Freeman’s ex-lover, and let’s not forget his ex-boss, wanted to pull him back in. Freeman would have liked to stay out but then enters this young man named Kit, who just wanted Freeman to be just himself. Who wouldn’t want to keep him?
Wow! What a freaking ride! I enjoyed this book so much; words cannot express what this book was to me. I really liked this story because I was taken on a roller coaster ride that I didn’t want to get off! So many twists and turns, ins and outs, love and romance. Just awesome! When I thought I could get a hold on the story, Ms. London switched gears on me and made me want to throw my hands up and say wheeeeeeeee!. I felt like I was sitting right there with Freeman as he went through grabbing hold of his feelings for this young man. How do you tell someone you love them when you never really experienced it for yourself, while trying to protect them and not show them your whole deck of cards? That was just plain Freeman and he had to take charge of this situation and still maintain his sanity. Freeman reminds me of Michael Corleone. Every time he tried to get, out they pulled him back in. After you read Freeman, you’ll want to ride along with Ms. London and Freeman again and again!
3 comments:
Truer word were never spoken! This is a fantastic book. Grab it and read it!!!
Maurya
I am so thrilled and grateful for this review - and that the review 'got' both Freeman's character and the themes of the book so well. Many thanks for Virgin Nymph's time and attention - and I hope she's come down safely by now from her roller-coaster ride *lol*.
What a cute review, lol. Just got myself a copy, lets' see if I enjoy it as much as you did ♥
Post a Comment