Sunday, April 19, 2009

VoyEx


Title: VoyEx
Author: Liz Andrews
Publisher: Ellora’s Cave
Publisher URL: http://www.jasmine-jade.com/
ISBN: 9781419921490
Genre: Contemporary
Rating: 4 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Amethyst Nymph


It had been completely by accident that Stacey Gentry stumbled upon a couple having sex at the pool of her condo. Even though she felt guilty about watching the nightly peep show, Stacey couldn’t stay away. She loved watching and getting all hot and bothered.

Raferty Mastersen picks an opportune moment to let Stacey know that she wasn’t the only spectator enjoying the show. He was attracted to the hourglass hottie and discovering that they shared a fetish only made Raferty want her more. After taking Stacey on a date to one of his favorite hot spots, Raferty decides they are meant to be together. Unfortunately for Raferty, when sex isn’t involved, Stacey tries to shut him out.

VoyEx had me blushing and burning within the first five minutes. Stacey and Raferty’s first meeting went way beyond my expectations and I welcomed the shock. I expected Stacey to have a little freak in her, but not to this extent. And thank goodness she did, otherwise Raferty would have been too much for her to take on. It was easy to understand Stacey’s reluctance to open her heart to Raferty, considering sex came before they got to know each other. I must admit, I was pleasantly surprised with some of Raferty’s actions. Liz Andrews took a kinky story, made it sweet, and came up with a winner.

No comments: