
Book Title: Daybreak
Author: Keira Andrews
Publisher: Loose Id
Publisher URL: http://www.loose-id.net/
ISBN: 978-1-59632-809-9
Genre: LGBT Erotic Contemporary
Nymph Rating: 4.5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Scandalous Minx
For those who enjoyed Eight Nights, Lucas and Nate have returned to us with a brand new story. The men have decided to make a go of it and live together. For Lucas, Nate is the first man who has ever shown him true passion. Nate is stepping out on a limb himself, because he has sworn off relationships. However, they are determined to give love a try. A moment of weakness leads to duplicity, and it will take love, and forgiveness for their relationship to succeed.
I’ll say right off I loved these characters. They were funny, loving, passionate, caring and most of all, human in their reactions. Their reactions to one other, as well as the complications playing a dramatic role in their relationship, stemmed from human emotion. Who among us hasn’t had their world torn apart by betrayal and hurt? Sometimes, we make rash decisions and lash out at those we love. There were moments during this story that I truly wanted to give both Lucas and Nate shaken-character-syndrome. I mean there is but so much you can take when you know two people deserve one another. However, I got over that thanks to the quick wit of Nate’s brother Sam. If ever a supporting character was a plus in a book, Sam proves it with his banter. When the story ended, I found myself respecting him as a brother, but he’s definitely a man I wouldn’t date. Ms. Andrews brings the hard reality of relationships, family, unfaithfulness, forgiveness and acceptance to us in this holiday story. If you enjoyed the first story, you truly won’t be disappointed when you read Daybreak.
Author: Keira Andrews
Publisher: Loose Id
Publisher URL: http://www.loose-id.net/
ISBN: 978-1-59632-809-9
Genre: LGBT Erotic Contemporary
Nymph Rating: 4.5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Scandalous Minx
For those who enjoyed Eight Nights, Lucas and Nate have returned to us with a brand new story. The men have decided to make a go of it and live together. For Lucas, Nate is the first man who has ever shown him true passion. Nate is stepping out on a limb himself, because he has sworn off relationships. However, they are determined to give love a try. A moment of weakness leads to duplicity, and it will take love, and forgiveness for their relationship to succeed.
I’ll say right off I loved these characters. They were funny, loving, passionate, caring and most of all, human in their reactions. Their reactions to one other, as well as the complications playing a dramatic role in their relationship, stemmed from human emotion. Who among us hasn’t had their world torn apart by betrayal and hurt? Sometimes, we make rash decisions and lash out at those we love. There were moments during this story that I truly wanted to give both Lucas and Nate shaken-character-syndrome. I mean there is but so much you can take when you know two people deserve one another. However, I got over that thanks to the quick wit of Nate’s brother Sam. If ever a supporting character was a plus in a book, Sam proves it with his banter. When the story ended, I found myself respecting him as a brother, but he’s definitely a man I wouldn’t date. Ms. Andrews brings the hard reality of relationships, family, unfaithfulness, forgiveness and acceptance to us in this holiday story. If you enjoyed the first story, you truly won’t be disappointed when you read Daybreak.
No comments:
Post a Comment