Saturday, January 24, 2009

Santa Please


Book Title: Santa Please
Author: Jade Falconer
Publisher: Phaze Books
Publisher URL: http://www.phaze.com/
ISBN 978-1-60659-103-1
Genre: Contemporary Holiday M/M Erotic Romance
Nymph Rating: 5 Nymphs
Literary Nymphs Reviewer: Scandalous Minx


Ian has come to terms with his sexuality, but it comes with a price. His usual routine for the holidays has changed dramatically. Ian takes a job as a department store Santa, hoping to fill the lonely void of his new reality but what he discovers is love and a bright future with his elf, James.

I was fortunate enough to curl up with a copy of Jade Falconer’s Santa Please over the holidays. I tell you this author knows how to stoke the coals and keep the fires burning hot. The encounters between Ian and James were passionate, loving, and combustible. James showed Ian that his choice could be positive and lead to a love and happiness. I was proud of Ian’s ability to take the bulls by the horn and just go for it. In addition, some of the scenes between the men had me laughing hard enough to cause tears. Let us just say I’ll never view elf stockings the same. For those who missed reading this book over the holidays, put on a bit of Christmas music, have a cup of eggnog and enjoy the experience. This is definitely a story that will touch readers.

No comments: